Rob interviewed and tested with Boise PD last week & he did exceptionally well! They will begin his background investigation in the next few weeks and then after that I think he will have a psych test and then we should have a hire date. We are praying that the Lord will be preparing a buyer for our home and we are trusting Him to work out the details, I am also praying that we will be able to move after the holidays.
This past weekend we went down to the coast for a few days and had a lot of fun! Rob and my dad rode the quads from my parents house to Loon Lake. My mom, the boys and I met them there at our church family camp and then Tyler and Rob spent the night camping... Trevor and I opted for the comforts of Grandma's house! The next morning we went back to the camp and this time I rode back with Rob on the quads. I am proud to say I managed a 50 mile ride :)
We always have a lot of fun at Grandma & Grandpa's house. This time they had 2 goats and new kitties, but I think Skippy (the dog) is still Tyler's favorite. One of our favorite memories from this weekend was watching Grandma & Grandpa chase Rose and Iris (the goats) around the property... somebody forgot to close the gate!
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment