Thursday, November 20, 2008

Going Away/Congratulations Party


Wouldn't you like to know what Trevor is thinking?!
Rob's former Chief is presenting him with a shadow box including his badge, patches & pictures.
We had a great time at the party, Rob has many friends & they shared fond and funny memories of working with him. It was a blessing to hear them talk about his integrity and humor.

1 comment:

Graham'z Crackers said...

Indeed I would like to know what Trevor was thinking! How cute....and how proud we are of Rob and hope this job will go well for him. I am praying that your house will sell soon. I know when Al was transferred to Cottage Grove it was very hard to be apart. We think of you and your family daily. Take care - and keep blogging - I so enjoy keeping up on your family through your blog!