Monday, January 24, 2011

Jesus Loves the Little Children

Saturday night Rob was reading a news article that brought me to tears (no it wasn't a sweet tear-jerker, it was ugly sin) I was weeping...what is our world coming too?!  I just can't stomach the sin children are being led into.  I think the last time I cried over the news was when the 4 Lakewood officers were gunned down, and before that 911?  But this was different for me.  I get that there is sin & evil in this world, I don't like it but I get that there are people out there who hate authority and "good."  What I don't get is adults leading children into sin...it breaks my heart, it is painful.  My gut reaction is to shut out the world, I don't want to know what is going on, it hurts too much.

But what should I do?

Pray.

Seek His kingdom.

What else?

And Jesus took them (the children) in His arms and began blessing them, laying hands upon them.
Mark 10:16

No comments: