Thursday, August 26, 2010

Dinner...

I braved cooking with bacon last night...let's just say I am not a big fan of the stuff, but my guys love it!  So when I saw this bacon tomato capellini  recipe I knew I needed to try it for the guys :)  It was actually pretty good, more importantly Rob & Tyler liked it!  I only made 4 servings instead of the 8 and we still had leftovers.  Next time I don't think I will add the bacon grease back in (or maybe only add 1 Tbsp) I thought the sauce was too greasy but Rob thought it was just fine.  I think we can call this cooking adventure a success :-)


3 comments:

Jenn said...

Don't tell me that's your photo or I'm going to have to pressure you into starting a food blog! :) That's a beautiful dinner! I hate to admit it but I LOVE reading about other people's food. Good job on the dinner.

monica said...

Jenn,
No that is the picture from PW's Tasty Kitchen. Thanks though!
~Monica

Nicole @ OrWhateverYouDo said...

Yum! That looks awesome Monica!