A couple of weeks ago I tried this recipe for Company Pot Roast from http://www.ezrapoundcake.com/ and it turned out wonderful! I had plenty of left over gravy so I froze it for a later date...which was this week! Rob had slow cooked a roast on the Traeger (which was so yummy) and of course we had plenty of left over meat, so the next day I combined the left over roast & gravy and warmed them in the crock pot all day. Well the gravy is so yummy I just had to share it :-)
I stumbled across this recipe for Peanut Butter Fudge Treats and could not resist! Hopefully my friends at home fellowship like chocolate & peanut butter, because I made this for dessert!
Thanks Joy the Baker, I can't wait to taste these!
Friday, November 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Oooh, yum. I'm so glad I'm in your Home Fellowship group. :)
Post a Comment